The Allison Inn & Spa
Resort, Spa, American
- If u are anywhere near newberg, don't stay anywhere else! The staff is amazing, you'll never want to go home.
- Make sure to snag a fourth-floor Deluxe King roomit will get you 40 extra square feet of space, ample light, and vineyard or hillside views.
- Lovely building, horrible hours! Brunch stops being served at 10:30 am on WEEKENDS!
- The window seat was perfect to enjoy a glass of wine while gazing out over the spacious grounds. The mini shelf for my glass, pulled out from the dresser, was a thoughtful touch.
- Don't miss a before- or after-dinner drink by the fire in the Allisons so-called living room. There's a striking rug designed to mimic Willamette Valley farm fields.
- Exploring Willamette Valley? The Allison is a cozy place for a night or two; all 85 rooms have gas fireplaces, soaking tubs, and balconies looking out over the vines.
- One of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed. Rooms are huge! Grounds are spectacular! Great staff
- Have the wild mushroom, leek & chevre omelette.
- In the heart of Oregon Wine Country - Such a classy hotel!! The property I'd gorgeous - a luxe pet friendly resort!
- Hands down the most beautiful spot in the area. Service is friendly and awesome. Relax here in luxury while getting tipsy in Oregon wine country.
- Live Jazz Friday nights!
- This is the best hotel in Oregon
- Loved our stay. What a great scene. Room was spacious and comfortable. Eat at Jory and enjoy the spa. Impeccable service as would be expected.
- Massage therapists are highly skilled and spa is spacious and beautifully appointed. Hotel staff generally too young but rooms are very nice. Grounds have sculpture garden. Beautiful scene!
- Great place to have dinner!
- Top notch hotel. Fantastic and spacious rooms. You can't not use the bath tub.
- Go to the Spa. Spend the day. The staff is amazing. Request the sports massage from Summer.
- The staff was awful to our group, we had 6 people, they sat us in a 4top and proceeded to take 20 min to bring us water and didn't bring any other chairs because "they couldn't" We ended up leaving
- Get lost in the hotel for a few minutes, enjoy the pool. be playful on the spiral staircase. talk to the friendly staff.
- Breakfast on Sunday is 7am-9am, and then 9am-2pm for the Sunday Brunch! They must have changed their hours!