Theater, Performing Arts
- Check out the Alliance Theatre Atlanta and see if any of your favorite Tony Award-winning productions are on stage during your visit.
- Saw the first preview of Bring It On: The Musical, and it is a triumph! Congrats to cast and crew!
- Use your Atlanta City Saver coupons here to receive two offers for a free admission when a second admission of equal or greater value is also purchased.
- Purchase rush tickets at the box office at 5pm before a show with a student ID. It's only $10/ticket. And we had awesome seats!
- Take the family to celebrate some of Atlanta's finest actors in the magnificent staging of Charles Dickens's classic Christmas tale, A Christmas Carol.
- With a Tony, the biggest budget in town, and a faithful audience, the Alliance Theatre has earned and continues to earn their status as best theater, confirmed by CL's 2013 Best of Atlanta critics.
- Harmony is an excellent production and well worth seeing.
- See Bring it on: The musical. It's cheertastic!
- The Stage Adaptation of C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters will perform here on June 7-9, 2013 - Fri at 8pm, Sat. at 4pm & 8pm, Sun. at 3pm.
- Awesome regional theater. By far the best productions in Atlanta and southern theater. Come see plays and keep the arts alive!
- Use your Atlanta City Saver coupons here to receive two offers for a free admission when a second admission of equal or greater value is purchased.
- Cheaper tickets but just as good of a view!! :)
- If you happen by during A CHRISTMAS CAROL, Deb will give you opportunity to snow to your heart's content!
- Awesome show interpreted show for DHH.
- If there's a production on when you're in town--check it out; always high quality and often some new/innovative productions. A nice companion to a visit to the High Museum.
- Go for a local play.
- Great venue ...no bad seats
- Fantastic live performances!
- The plays are great!!!
- I had a great time