Dive Bar, Karaoke, Piano Bar
3325 Grand Ave (btwn Elmwood & Lake Park Ave.)
Oakland, CA 94610
- Down a shot of courage and sidle up to the piano bar to sing with the regulars. They've got a handy book of lyrics if you're at a loss for words.
- Make sure to bring plenty of cash because The Alley doesn't take cash.
- If you want to sing at the piano, tip the piano player!
- Cash only. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
- great dive bar w/ piano!
- Try a beer and the special steak dinner with salad and baked potato
- Go to The Alley with a team of pop culture whores and kill it at one of the Monday night trivia competitions.
- Take a chance and sing at the piano featuring Rod Dibble
- The Oakland Song was made here! Ask Rod Dibble about it.
- Be sure to drop a buck in Rod Dibble's tip jar before you sing!
- Bring a biz card, ask for the stapler & leave your mark. Stay for a drink & the piano bar stylings of Rod Dibble. The Alley is an institution.
- Karaoke with a piano and people who can sing.
- Best steak dinner deal in Oakland!
- Newbies at the piano sing first. The mic order goes clockwise.
- The steak is the best in Oakland!
- I've been a regular here since 1997. That means I sing here! But the steaks at The Alley are the BEST in Oakland. Seriously. Having a YouTube / Twitter / Tout Meetup on November 2nd.
- The cheeseburger was moist and tasty. Piano bar and singing are lots of fun.
- It's not on the menu but ask for the Tony John. You'll get a bacon cheeseburger and fries for less than it would cost separately. It may have grilled onions too, I can't remember if it comes that way.
- Check out all the old business cards on the walls. They tell this place's story perfectly.
- Don't challenge the locals at the piano bar. You'll lose