Wine Bar, Italian
46 W 22nd St (6th Ave)
New York, NY 10010
- Wine Enthusiast 2009 Restaurant Award Winner
- Not a great place for restaurant week, although their regular menu looks a lot better. Also, unbelievably loud. Not worth the money you think you're saving with the $35 prix fixe menu.
- Reataurant week food not as good as when u go during regular menu. Service is alright, but it's SO noisy, it's like a cafeteria!!!
- Their foie gras is delicious; usually seems intimidating and a little taboo but definitely worth trying!
- Honestly, not worth your time or money. Service was disjointed and food was salty and dense. Not to mention that they stole their design concept from a Perkins 20 years ago. A confused decor, cuisine