The Allegheny Grille
- Salmon is awesome
- Upscale lodge, no cell service here. It's on paved rails to trails, and overlooks the Allegheny River with Inside and outside dining. Rex:: chicken parm, French dip, hog chips, chili fries, beer.
- Beautiful location, right on the Allegheny. Great food too!
- The view is totally amazing! Beautiful place, great food and good service. I'll be back to spend a few days at this quaint little village!
- The fish on Friday is great........
- Great food and great view.
- Quality of food is no different from Ruby Tuesday or Olive Garden. Nachos are good, if you're cool with canned cheese sauce. Chicken fingers are ok.
- loaded fries ftw.