All Steak Restaurant
Steakhouse, Scenic Lookout, American
$ $ $ $
314 2nd Ave SW (between 1st and Harrison Streets)
Cullman, AL 35055
- Order the Orange Rolls
- The orange rolls are as famous as the steaks. In fact, they were named among the "100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama Before You Die."
- Jackie is the BEST server!
- Great vegetable lunch plate! Oh yes, ORANGE ROLLS!
- Enjoy all steak after church, always consistent like the sunday specials.
- So good! The crab claws, shrimp and fried green tomato appetizer combo is fantastic!
- Over priced for subpar food. Wish they had never moved. Orange rolls are still great
- You'll never believe you're in Cullman here. The decor in the bar is chic-sophisticate and the food is DELICIOUS. Enjoy.
- This place is a dump now... Nothing like it used to be! Orange rolls are still good though!
- The orange rolls are world class. Fantastic. Get some frozen ones by the dozen and cook at home.
- Sunday Buffet is really nice!
- One of my long time, all time favorites! Consistently great food and service, and seriously worth the trip just to get one (or a dozen smile emoticon of those orange rolls!!!!!
- Had a fantastic chicken kabob recently and my husband said his steak was delicious! Must know where you purchased your vessel sinks from that are in your restrooms?!
- Met some friends here and the food was great. Tilapia and Steak Salad smile emoticon Chocolate Pie and Crem Brulee were also outstanding. Will go back smile emoticon
- Good service, steak, and great interior.
- All Steak was a great lunch stop with attentive staff and nice decor/atmosphere. If we're ever in the area again, we'd definitely stop at All Steak again.
- Would definitely recommend this restaurant for visitors to Cullman. Make sure you eat an orange roll.
- Wife and I decided to eat at All Steak on a Friday night. Since we arrived after 8 pm we were seated immediately. Service was great,
- Short drive from Madison to Cullman and had an amazing meal. Took my mom and my daughter for an afternoon trip. Mom had fried chicken livers, sweet potato casserole and dressing. Her plate was clean!
- The atmosphere is nice and you get waited on fast. I like the salad with salmon.. My husband loves the hamburger steak. They are known for Orange Rolls. one of the best restaurants in Cullman Alabama.