All Star Cafe
Donuts, Coffee Shop
1500 Market St (at Van Ness Ave.)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- They now take cards. $5 minimum
- Cash only
- great place to grab a coffee and some breakfast while waiting on the bus
- No frills doughnut shop for when the craving hits.
- All star gas the best donuts in the city. Better than Bob's, Dynamo, anything.
- Support your local 24 hour coffee shop!
- Coffee and a breakfast sandwich for $7
- I need to remember that they sell hard boiled eggs here. Maybe this will help.
- Convenient when everything else is closed.
- Worst pork bun I've ever had. Stick with the donuts, they're solid.
- Krullers melt in your mouth. Chocolate frosted are my favorite.
- Melt in your mouth blueberry muffins. Ask to get your pastry warmed up.
- Don't judge a book by its cover, or the occasional panhandler that asks you for changes while in line.
- Pork buns here are off the chain
- Good breakfast sandwich. It comes with 2 eggs.
- Great apple fritters and cinnamon buns.