Alki Beach Path
Alki Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
- Take a run from Cormorant Cove through Alki Beach, cut back up California Way, stretch and enjoy the view at Hamilton Park, then retrace your steps on the way back!
- A bald,eagle eating shellfish on the beach. Beautiful morning for a walk
- Amazing view of the city over water. Highly suggest for sight seeing.
- Beautiful scenery and plenty of room to enjoy the sand and water without feeling crowded with a view of downtown just around the corner.
- It's four miles from the bridge to the end of Alki Beach Park, 8 mi round trip. Walk, bike, board, skate or run!
- Awesome view of the Seattle skyline. We did our wedding pictures here.
- If you're blading, park just north of Salty's to maximize your sunshine exposure.
- Great photo spot of Seattle
- Park at the far ends of the path for easy parking! Otherwise those right by the main strip are hard to find! Makes it easy to go for an out and back run!
- Bring your love one here!
- Lovely place to relax!!
- Wow! A very fast way to get to the other side of the town( Downtown)!and enjoy the view!!!
- Expansive rain-free sunset
- Very good for walking, biking, people watching. You can do kayaking, also you can rent tandem bikes and cruise around like a boss.
- Nice view of Seattle for pictures.
- The day and night views are worth it.
- Any time walk will do
- Fun to watch NYE fireworks from here
- Great place for running
- Beautiful city views