4850 VT Route 242
Jay, VT 05859
- terrible food do not get the chef tasting unless you want to pay $25 for a steak-um and fake mashed potatoes. It was horrifying! They also give you one scallop wtf is that! I can't survive off one!
- If you're lucky, Kimberly will seat you and chit chat. Best restaurant experience at the mtn.
- The meatball sub was awesome today!!
- Bread at the table awesome. The smoked meat platter was quite good and smoked in-house. Crme Brle was also very good.
- This place is always a solid choice.
- Ask for Mary Mussels! She is the best. Also the Cabin Fever on the rocks rocks!
- i love the poutine!
- Try the veggie chili, it's really good.
- Good food, great service. Salmon is good!