5416 E Pima St (Craycroft)
Tucson, AZ 85712
- Interesting concept to place a bunch of rules on the walls an your menu. It doesn't create a welcoming feel.
- Traditional American breakfast food. No weird/creative stuff.
- NEVER GO HERE IF YOU HAVE A CHILD WELL UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE THE WHOLE TIME OR HAVE A BITCH MAKE YOUR CHILD CRY OVER A SUGAR PACKET. HOPEFULLY THIS LADY DOESNT HAVE KIDS.
- Food Sucked and the lady who owns it phycialy assulted me because my kid ran past a table spilling the sugar packets over. She was rude the whole time and as I walked out threw me on the ground.
- Simply the best basic breakfast available. Value priced, consistent, courteous service and tasty!
- Everything is good here :)
- it was so good especially the meal i had! extensive menu