Falafel, Greek, Mediterranean
- best hummus and falafel in the neighborhood!
- My favorite Gyro in the whole world!!
- You must must must have their falafel wraps. I order their falafel's one big tray at a time. <3 it
- The falafal combo is great for vegetarians.
- Oh my goodness this is the Best place for lunch- just ask for a spicy gyro, you won't be disappointed!
- Everybody is talking about the falafel, but the gyro is the underdog here.
- Falafel wrap is the best I've ever had.
- Lunch special is only $7.50!
- Summer's here, so is Ali Baba's Icecream station! Yay!
- Great find in downtown Atlanta during the busy work week. Limiting seating but can always get it to go! Falafel wrap was amazing...
- This place is a downtown-Atlanta institution! Must-try, Mediterranean deliciousness!
- Good lentil soup, get your wrap as a salad for low carb goodness
- Awesome food and service at a reasonable price
- Best doner wrap in the city, try it spicy with onions - unless you have a date later.
- Go for the super gyro or a gyro salad. Black bean hummus rocks too!
- The best lamb salad in the WORLD!
- Great little hole-in-the-wall serving up authentic, casual Mediterranean on Broad St. The falafel and gyro are among the best in the city.
- Excellent customer service!
- Order the open face wraps...amazing!
- Love the falafel.