American, Portuguese, BBQ
656 Vanburen Avenue (Louisa St.)
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
11:00am - 8:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- FYI: You can order ahead, but they still make it when you get there anyway.
- Our first choice when we want seafood! My favorite restaurant!!
- Great food and drinks
- Garlic Shrimp Appetizer, Grilled King Crab Legs with Garlic Veggies and Tiramisu is my Fave meal.
- Parking is around the side. Order the half chicken and half ribs. So much food you need to take some home.
- No point in calling in advance smh
- Chicken is amazing. Fries and rice are awesome too. I think Valenca is slightly better though.
- Only Valenca tops their chicken, imo. Very good food.
- Garlic shrimp with yellow rice and the bread is fabulous!
- Awesome food all around. Garlic shrimp, red snapper, and vegetables were excellent.
- Pratos imensos, pea um para dividir. Picadinhos e Brs tpicos portugueses so timos. Preo justo.
- One time we went and it was amazing food service. This time, we couldn't get the waiters attention if we were on fire. Food was meh second time.
- skip the bread... it makes u really full and you wont be able to finish your food. try the lemon chicken its very good!
- WENT THERE YESTERDAY... FOUND FLY FRIED INTO CHICKEN WING WITH LEGS STILL ON THE PLATE... PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU DECIDE TO STOP IN FOR A BITE TO EAT... SMH
- Everything but pasta & burgers.
- Gracias Totales! Una caa de lembranza
- Great food! Lovely services! Ask for Pedro, very polite and professional! Sea food is top shelve as well as tglhe protuguese menu.Gret choice
- Chicken and Pork Rib combo is great!
- GOOD SEA FOOD