Aldo's Ristorante & Bar
14109 Winchester Blvd (Divison)
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- One of the few places in the South Bay that has squid ink pasta.
- Cavatelli and Rigatoni Paesani were so good. Fast good service. Owner came over to check on us. We will be back for sure.
- Penne Alla Matriciana was Amazing!!! Tube pasta with pancetta, caramelized onions and parmesan cheese in a tomato sauce
- Cheese plate appetizer - yum!!
- Get Frenchie as your server and the tiramisou.
- 45 minutes to cook and serve salmon over a salad? I don't think so. The service is bad. The waiter barely said more than a few words. No reason to go back.
- I think defining the service by one visit is shortsighted. Been here many, many times and it's always been goo service, especially when the owner comes by to say hello. He does this for 1st timers too
- Best gnocchi this side of the Atlantic!!
- The waitress Elena is not personable at all'n I'm not sure why she would even qualify to be a waitress.
- There's another Aldo's in Los Gatos which is smaller but a thousand times better. Go there instead.