Aldo's Pizzeria & Restaurant
$ $ $
137-01 Crossbay Blvd. (at Pitkin Ave.)
Ozone Park, NY 11417
- Sorry I was wrong it's every night! Don't know for how long though :)
- Great place for a quick bite to eat. They make some pretty good chicken rolls.
- Went here as a kid, and back then it was pretty good. Now it's just a decent pizza place if you're in the area. New Park has better sauce
- Went today with some fear to say the least but it was the only place close to our hotel. After my entire family missing our flight we needed a good dinner. One word for Aldo's: AWESOME!!
- Food was delicious. Service and servers were great.
- Food is excellent. Parking can be tight, though.
- Order food ahead of time.
- Im 32 aldos pizza and resturant is one of Queens' most historical places...not many places have hands on owners aldo always was hands on and use to even show kids how me made his pizza
- Yum. Cant go wrong with anything here. And Aldo still is hands on with the cooking.
- Best eggplant parm and pasta w/garlic oil along with a slice I ever had!!!!! Go for it and enjoy as I do my babe n lil babe!!! :)
- Tuesday night 5$ pasta meals: choose ur pasta then ur sauce... Def worth it! Nom nom :)
- Grandma Slices are goooood