Aldo's Homemade Ice Cream Parlor
Block Island, RI 02807
- A bit pricey for how small their scoops were. Maybe it was just the particular staff member though. Good selection of flavors!
- They no longer have WiFi.
- The cash only part sucks but the selection was good, and tasty.
- Ice cream is just marginally good. For "home made," it tasted a bit stale.
- Combine coconut and banana malt gelato for a refreshing taste. Awesome!
- Get the cappacino espresso bean gelato it doesn't melt as quick as the ice cream and taste awesome!
- No cookie dough in the cookie dough...