Alder Food Carts
Street Food Gathering
SW 9th St. (at SW Alder St.)
Portland, OR 97205
- Try the gyros on the egyptian cart on the corner of 9th & Alder...very good & spicy!
- Check out the food!
- Saaj Baghdad's fresh falafel sandwich rocks. Best $5 you can spend.
- Sign up for a gym and work out often...cause you will want to eat yourself silly
- Wake up early to get a bagel at Rescue Bagels. Hand rolled and absolutely delicious. Hurry, they usually run out of bagels way before the closing time (1PM).
- Taqueria El Rodeo is the best Mexican cart in this pod.
- So many great carts and a terrific selection make it one of the best places to go when you're a group or when you're unsure what you want.
- A wide variety of cheap delicious food. Try them all!
- Get your food "joking" at the "I Love Thai Food" cart and the owner will tell you some tip top jokes!
- Dump Truck, Nong's, Whole Bowl and Loco Locos is where its at!
- Loco locos burritos has a great deal on authentic tacos.
- Great when the weather is nice, any type of food you want.
- Wide variety of food in the afternoon, and some carts stay open late.
- A great place for a quick bite
- I love the banh mi sandwiches at Huongs!
- Lots of international foods there. Get your cash ready, some trucks charge 45 cents per CC transaction.
- We love the Chicken Over Rice at Gyro House. However there is usually a line so not the place to go in a hurry.
- So many selections, where to start?!
- There are so many choices. It's a little like a food court.
- Check out the Whole Bowl cart. Healthiest cart on the block!