- Try the Gheimeh Bademjan... sauteed eggplant! :)
- Small side order of gyros and khoubideh, almost every time - but almost everything else on the menu is fantastic too.
- The food was great. But I thought it was a little pricey. We were there on a Monday. .and we were the only ones in the place. Staff was warm and friendly.
- Be sure to try the Persian ice cream. Never had anything like it and it's delicious!
- Must get the baklava!!
- One of my favorite restaurants in San Diego. Order the gyros plate, with a cup of soup. Their hummus and tabouleh are amazing as well.
- Best place to take out Persian food, they give you lots of delicious food. We have been eating here for 12 years.
- Great Persian/Greek restaurant! Loved their soltani kebab!
- Family style meals! Great value & the food is great.
- If you're hungry, go for the lamb shank.
- Try the Gyros Plate ... the meat is so good.
- Now I remember why I haven't been back in a while. They increased the price a lot, food wasn't as good as before, esp the chicken lemon soup. Staff wasn't friendly, and need a better belly dancer.