Royal Albert Dock
Harbor / Marina
- 2.75 hectares of water ringed by a colonnade of enormous cast-iron columns and impressive 5-storey warehouses that make up the country's largest collection of protected buildings.
- The Albert Dock area of Liverpool is quite simply fantastic and a real shining example of all the things which make Liverpool such a special place to be a resident of.
- Here you'll find several outstanding museums and an extension of London's Tate Gallery, as well as a couple of top-class restaurants and bars.
- Amazing old sweet shop, great selection.
- Restaurants are lovely views are gorgeous and love the museums
- ! , Primavera ! !
- Walk down the water front.. You can go for miles. Start at the echo arena ;)
- Its awesome, rich history
- have a walk & smoke some kush
- Pirate day today
- As a retro person the place to go is The Beatles Exhibition. I didn't know what I didn't know till I went.
- Great sceneries. My fav place in liverpool
- Must see place if you are visiting Liverpool ! A great view from the dock when its sunny!
- Jolie promenade, et les muses sont de ce ct :-)
- Great place for a mooch on a fine day. The Pier Head holds great memories for me as a child, some fantastic architecture, heritage & culture in this area of Liverpool. Worth of visit any time of year
- Albert Dock is one of the most one interesting places not only in Liverpool but in the whole UK
- El fish and chips es buena opcion para comer rpido y a buen precio . Liverpool , UK
- Liverpool's biggest tourist attraction is Albert Dock!
- Great place for views of the Mersey.... Get there early for great photo opps!
- Try the Wacker Quacker tour of Liverpool that starts here in The Albert Dock.