Bowling Alley, Diner
- Breakfast, Thai food and burgers for cheap. What is not to love?
- They sell socks! Like in the VENDING MACHINE.
- If you like extra crispy fries like I do, just ask!
- Don't order the pizza.
- $1.25 games 9-5pm Thur/Fri
- Good spot for an inexpensive childrens birthday party. The pizza they supply is pretty weak though.
- Groupon deals!
- $2 Tuesday bowling nights are a killer deal. However, it doesn't officially start until 8PM due to league play.
- There are good deals on Monday and Tuesday nights. $1.50 a game
- I love this bowling alley but lord, it gets swamped on weekends.
- There's happy hour pricing where a lane is way way cheaper than usual.
- Music is nice
- Ask to enable to Poker setting for an interesting twist.
- Bawling with my friends
- Good bowling Special weds
- Disco bowling on Sunday nights, and if you make a strike on a red head pin, you get a free game!
- Long intense games.
- Pitchers of PBR will never do you wrong here!
- $1 games all day until 4 ..thats whats up!!!