Alaskan Brewing Company
- Do the "tour"!
- Smoked Porter. That's all you need to know.
- Beginning today, May 1, 2017, there are no longer free samples in the tasting room.
- , :-)
- Enjoy the free samples, just be careful not to overdo it.
- It's great! Better than great, it's drunkening!
- Nearly unlimited free samples at the tasting bar in the gift shop!
- We did the tour and tasting and our guide was amazing- kept it interesting throughout! The beer probably helped too :-)
- Whats good here?
- They have a variety of great beers to taste including multiple IPAs that I think, all will enjoy... Bottoms up!
- Check out Alaskan Brewing Co as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Amazing place, live music, great place to hang out with locals
- Great tour, wonderful beers
- 6 free samples! Cute shop.
- The best deal in all of Alaska is the brewery tour! For $15 per person, you get a mini-tour of the city, a tour of the brewery and pretty much all the beer you can drink for about 90 minutes.
- You get up to 6 samples for free.
- Perseverance - too bad it's special edition.
- Two words: Oatmeal Stout. Tastes like coffee
- Get the raspberry wheat each summer...while it lasts, of course.