Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Concert Hall
- Never disappointed. Not a bad seat in the house.
- Love going here for musicals and the symphony.
- For tickets, call 263-ARTS or visit CenterTix.Net
- Great shows and setup. Beware though for random tourist trap shows.
- I absolutely love you Alaska Center for the Performing Arts! Check out Freebie today!
- The aurora show is a rip off. You can see better videos of the northern lights on YouTube for free.
- kool place
- Raisin in the Sun has been superb so far.
- Don't get caught taking pictures with your cell phone, they're picky about that.
- #Stridegum is found here!!!
- Consider going to see Mamma Mia! in October.