Alan's Falafel Cart
Food Truck, Falafel, Middle Eastern
Liberty Plaza (Broadway and Liberty St)
New York, NY 10005
- get a $3.00 filled with hummus, eggplant and tahini and relish in awesomeness!
- This is the one with the friendly guy w/the Mario mustache.
- $1 stuffed grape leaves = nice taste :-)
- Solid falafel
- This is a real falafel option, offering hummus and fried eggplant as part of the rice plate.
- Falafels were not piping hot and fresh like at Sam's and there was too much sauce in my sandwich. Going back to Sam's soon.
- My falafel fix when I can't have Mamoun's
- Falafel platter is great, very filling and vegetarian too!
- The eggplant is really unbelievably good
- Use the left-most cart, the one closest to Cedar. It's by far the best!
- Have not had Sam's yet, but this falafel platter is great. Will feed two for $6...fried pita chip and roasted eggplant are very nice touches.