Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- The company began as a second-run movie theater, and distinguished itself by the food and drink service offered inside the theater, including cold beers.
- Best movie theater in the WORLD. Hands down. No corporate nonsense just 100% badassness. Don't talk or they will take your ass out!
- Hit up the sing-a-longs or Master Pancake Theatre. It's the most fun you've had at the movies... ever.
- Davy Crockett fought and died here for your right to party.
- TERROR TUESDAY & WEIRD WEDNESDAY only three dollars American! Come early, come often!
- This historic theatre has lived a lot of lives (including an early 80s incarnation as a punk club), but since 2007, new releases, midnight movies, and arthouse fare have found a home here.
- I can't see a film anywhere else. The Drafthouse has spoiled me.
- Best movie theatre in town. Plus, if you do not like the movie, then you can drink your miseries away at a nearby bar. I recommend Casino El Camino or Jackelope.
- Get tickets online for a modest fee and save yourself from a sell-out.
- Movie, food & drink in the same locale.
- Try the 512 pecan porter milkshake. It's as good as it sounds.
- Greatest. Cinema. EVER.
- I didn't know what Master Pancake was when I bought a ticket to their Jurassic Park showing, but I was pleasantly surprised!
- Get the ginger wasabi Bloody Mary (it's on the breakfast menu but they'll serve it any time) . One of the best bloodies you'll ever have.
- As a Brit film fan, I am jealous of you lucky lucky Austinites. I wish my city Bristol (v Austin-like vibe) has a similar type of cinema chain. Thanks for a great showing of 'Withnail and I' though!
- ONE terminal?? Seriously?? You guys make enough money to get 2 more! And why aren't online printouts good enough? This is very disappointing. 40 minutes standing in line leaves a very bad impression.
- Fun environment to sit back and watch a movie. Order one of their delicious Oreo milkshakes, it comes with candy coated sunflower seeds on top!
- Great place to catch a movie with friends, afterwards you can spend a little time at the bar scene on 6th!
- Don't want to see the movies that are currently in theatres? This location has weekly series -- Terror Tuesday and Weird Wednesday. Buy your tickets in advance!
- Want to sing your hear out? Go to a Madonna Sing-Along. Want to laugh until you cry? Go to a Master Pancake showing of Robocop. Or just enjoy food & drinks during a "regular movie" - all great fun!