Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
2550 Mission St (btwn 21st & 22nd St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Better places exist for actually watching a moviethe at your seat service ends up making it hard to stay focused on what you actually came for. Beautiful theater, food is eh, beer list is great.
- This is how movie theaters should be. Reserved seats. Food and drink brought to your seat whenever you want. Real butter on the popcorn.
- Awesome place to see a movie. Great projection and sound. Full service at your seat. Delicious food and drinks, and very friendly staff.
- Beautiful place and excellent menu. Raising the bar for theaters in SF.
- Beautiful theatre with comfortable seats and a great food/beer selection. Big fan of the Texas locations, excited to see what's to come in the future here! Suggest the popcorn
- Best. Movie. Theater. Ever! Any theater with wings,the breakfast burger,deviled eggs an awesome beer list,great cocktails and a solid whisk(e)y menu is top of my list.
- Wizard of Oz is the must play machine here to check out the cutting edge of pinball tech. They also have Pinball Magic which is cheeky and fun 90s era machine.
- Get there half an hour early to order food/drinks. Service is not great during the film.
- Mixed feelings: nicely decorated, very convenient location and great films. But: Waited 30 minutes for our drink order; then it arrived in dirty wine glasses and the food was so-so.
- Order the three flowers IPA. Delicious!
- the theater is gorgeous, and it's pretty fun to drink a beer while watching movies on the big screen. new favorite movie theater in the city.
- If you get there early, as they suggest, save yourself some time and get a drink at the bar, rather than waiting for service in the theater. It can be pretty slow with everyone piling in at once.
- I recognize that this Alamo Drafthouse is only a few weeks old, but the service we received was incredibly slow.It took 3 requests & 1 1/2 hours to receive a refill. Unacceptable.
- Comfortable seats. Sometimes it's a bit distracting having the staff walk back and forth between seats.
- The events are fun! And even regular screening is a pleasant experience. The building is gorgeous.
- Totally thought this was a driving range on a drunken Saturday night. Came in to hit balls. Came out with popcorn in my butthole. 10/10 would movie again.
- Get the queso if its your first time! Then the buffalo cauliflower. Pro tip: Always order waters with your order for free!
- All the theaters have wonderful silver screen goodness, and the smaller ones are larger than you think! The food is and the staff are lovely. I love this theater!
- Not only is Alamo my go-to theater in San Francisco, buts one of my favorite places in all the city. Pinball, a great bar, video rentals...its such a great place. Check out Terror Tuesdays!
- Such a great atmosphere with fun programming as well as first runs.