Alameda Theatre & Cineplex
Cineplex, Movie Theater
- Several movie theaters housed inside of this beautiful historical art-deco building. A hidden treasure in the Bay Area.
- The architect who designed this theater also did the Paramount and Castro theaters - many amazingly beautiful details.
- They don't like it when you don't wear pants
- I love the older gent (and I mean gent) that takes tickets
- Killer Big Screen, quality popcorn and easy parking.
- All movies come with free racially insensitive talking nachos!!!!
- Great movie theatre in the heart of alameda surrounded by great restaurants plus family friendly
- I am wearing pants, thanks to G.R..
- they have a magician & local talent show performing on weekends before the main show. it's rad
- Most comfortable movie theater seats ever! Plus it's magical walking in to the theater (look up). It's the classiest movie theater I've ever been to.
- Show your parking receipt to get a coupon for free parking next time you are in the area
- Beautiful auditorium! Plush seats and a large screen in a magnificent art deco building!
- Don't bother buying overpriced candy here. There's a CVS right around the corner by the parking lot.
- $1 hot dogs near last showings
- Great theater. Only sullied by the fact that the owner is a dickhole of the highest caliber. The kind of guy skeleton and Ming the merciless would go to sub-par strip clubs with.
- Free parking in the lot around the corner after 5:00.
- This place os pretty cool. It has a huge main theater complete with a cantilevered balcony. It is a great restoration of the theaters 1930's Art Deco decor. I highly recommend it
- Great local theater, very community minded, worth spending your money at rather than the big theater chains. Better prices, food and service too.
- Gorgeous theater! Not the most impressive snacks, though.
- One of the best movie theaters in the East Bay.