Rock Club, Entertainment, Concert Hall
3017 SE Milwaukie Ave (at SE Powell Blvd)
Portland, OR 97202
- One of the best places to see a show. Staff always friendly, and the best tip of all is to hang out in the bar next door and get in quicker than waiting in line outside!
- Only cash accepted inside. Fail.
- Hopefully your ass has got some cushion, because the seats do not.
- Good venue...used to be a porno theater years ago...consider that when you think the seats are uncomfortable.
- The Alladin is my favorite place to see music. The setting is intimate and comfortable and they bring in such awesome perofrmers!
- Always buy tickets in advance, shows get sold out fast!
- If you buy tickets at the box office, they only charge you a $2 fee - $1 if you pay with cash. Way better than the $10+ online via TicketMaster, and then you don't have to wait at Will Call!
- No jacket needed! Close quarters and warm bodies make it toasty in here.
- Get it together and get assigned seating. GA = lame.
- The cheese pizza is pretty good.
- Great, Laid Back Venue
- Brilliant venue, nicely managed. Some of the bar staff need to chill a bit but overall had a great time
- Seated theater with great sound. General Admission so get there early enough to secure the seat you want.
- Loved the balcony! Great view!
- The lights are amazing.
- I think the sound quality is the best in the first row of the balcony.
- Won me some Alpha Rev tickets! Thatz how boss I am! :)
- Jonothan Coulton is amazing! Make sure to come back for Paul and Storm!
- The entrance though the lamp is bust! It doesn't work! The door never opens!