58000 Card Sound Rd
Key Largo, FL 33037
- Great stop on your way in or out of the florida keys.
- Come to Alabama Jacks for their famous conch fritters! Make sure to load on the mosquito repellant before heading to this unique dining experience, resting on a sunken barge in Key Largo.
- Menu highlights include conch fritters and fried-fish sandwiches. Come on the weekends for live music and lively dancing.
- Grab the nearby geocache while your here!
- Try the conch fritters!!! Phenomenal!!! :-)
- Try the conch chowder. Best place to take a break from Miami.
- Stop here on your drive to the Florida Keys, and then use mile-marker guide (on link) to find interesting stuff all the way.
- Just got robbed. Thieves will steal your stuff here.
- The view of the ocean is wonderful. Their food is great!!!!
- Crab cakes are yummy with a cold beer.
- Ask for a Kalik beer. They are cold!
- Top bar/restaurant on your drive into the keys - complete with music. Right on the mangroves, so who cares if it's raining!The road to Alabama Jack's is fast, but two-lane. So drive safe.
- Great fried pickles and conch fritters.
- Best Conch Fritters in the Keys!! Even better with a Kalik that is ice cold
- Awesome place to stop for seafood and cold beer. Classic old Florida dive.
- Tourists take US1. Conchs take card sound rd just to stop in here!
- Try the Conch Fritters
- Best conch in the keys. Awesome Mac and cheese.
- Amazing vibe. The conch fritters are the best in the keys. Sit by the porch on the water and watch the birds and fish while sipping on a rum punch
- Excelente! O famoso BBB, bom, bonito e barato. Ambiente simples, mas aconchegante e acolhedor. Muito bom!!! Excellent!!!