Al Bawadi Grill
- Try the Motawma from our 100 Best list: Move on to motawma, the ethereal whipped collision of garlic and potatoes that makes the trek to Bridgeview well worth it.
- Very authentic middle eastern restaurant!Try their mix mashawi plate,it comes with rice and a side! Also, don't miss out their meza and hummus! The place is also great for group of friends and family.
- The women have some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. This place was featured on Check Please. Everything is great so far!!
- Everything there was perfect. I like the food and the place I'd love to go there again
- Love the ambiance for a family setting. Food is pretty good, usually get the three way combination. For large parties, get the family platter. Great amount of good for a good price.
- This place could do no wrong!!! The best mid eastern food, period!
- If you want to try "Arabic Food" as what this words means. You should go there.
- My favorite restaurant not just in Chicago but in the USA... This is where Arabic people come to eat... You can't go wrong with anything you order here, but mixed grill is amazing... Huge portions
- the food is good and with good price.. Food doesn't take to long to be serve.. Clean but very crowd it and you can't make a reservation.. but it worth it
- I love al bawadi. Their meat is so tender and fresh. They need to open a naperville location
- The stuff are really nice and the food was delicious
- Everything.... Mensef is their Friday Special
- Best middle eastern food in Chicago. Try there kunafa
- Head to the south side for the best Middle Eastern cuisine in Chicago. The festive interior is a sight to behold and complemented by an array of wood-grilled kebabs, seafood and vegetarian options.
- Delicious shrimp kabobs!
- Delicious shawirma
- The best Middle Eastern food in the Chicago area. Really.
- Delicious food! Highly recommended