Akron Civic Theatre
- A true treasure with excellent acoustics!
- One of only a handful of atmospheric theaters left in the US. Stunningly beautiful inside.
- Is this a fucking joke? Anyone over 6 foot tall can't sit in the balcony. Coach airline seats feature 500% more legroom. I literally ate my knee the entire time!
- Really cool celing clouds moving are very cool.
- Get Priscilla Queen Of The Desert Akron Tickets by Tickets4Musical. https://www.tickets4musical.com/priscilla-queen-of-the-desert-tickets
- June 9th The Decades Rewind Experience is coming back. This will be the greatest theatrical concert experience ever. 60's, 70's, 80's with a 14 piece band, costumes, videos
- Beautiful inside, but if you are a larger than the average person, do not get tickets in the balcony. The seats are narrow, and there is not much leg room; very uncomfortable.
- This place is gorgeous with exquisite sound. Worth coming just to see the theatre. Stunning. Be sure to check out the night sky on the ceiling.
- Beautiful starry ceiling and interior. Catch a show here just to check it out.
- Nexstar National Talent Competition.
- Old. In a good way. Kept clean. Sound is tough.
- Outstanding theater Bjsp
- Amazing venue!!!!! A gem!
- One of my recent photos . . .
- Take a minute and say hello to Loretta. If you don't know who she is, ask any employee!
- The Akron Civic is so lovely...saw Weird Al there a few days ago and it was a great experience.
- Very fancy.
- Summer Camp 2011 artist Widespread Panic will be performing here on 10/15. Make sure to come check them out!