Aka Japanese Cuisine
Japanese, Sushi, Sake Bar
$ $ $
- Great happy hour menu from 3 p.m. to close on weekdays. Slow-paced service, so don't go if you're in a hurry.
- The godzilla is amazing. How many places do you know of have a roll with Doritos? Not many! Their happy hour menu is also amazing.
- Firecracker shrimp and baked mussels are really good. Happy hour has good prices and decent portions.
- This place is excellent!! Fresh fish is phenomenal!! Ask for a specialty roll Chefs choice. He never disappoints.
- Basil wings off the Happy Hour menu keep me coming back. Happy Hour menu Mon-Fri after 3.
- I had a very good time over here. Definitely will come back again.
- Excellent sushi. Good Atention
- Lunch menu is pretty good. Soup,salad and four sushi not bad at all
- The happy hour menu is awesome and its all night everyday. The bacon wrapped tomatoes are great, and so are is the haystack roll.
- Not as good as the other Aka. They also have less menu items and the service was not as fast but still friendly. The restaurant is more spacious but Aka on Westheimer is still my favorite sushi spot.
- Pretty good price during happy hour and their Geisha Roll was very good.
- Always have a great restaurant experience when I come to this place. Thank you guys.
- Try the steak.
- This place has really bad service. We've been waiting for water for 15 minutes and since we've been waiting so long they just told us we can no longer order from their lunch menu since its past 2:30.
- Must try their chicken japanese fried rice!! Soo good :)
- order caterpillar roll and they write happy valentines day on ur plate
- tsunami. sushi and mango go together. get it!
- Very well priced. Good Bento Box and the Tofu Cheesecake is to die for, even if you don't like tofu.
- Very slow lunch service. Decent sushi. Nice atmosphere.
- Must try the Tsunami roll, amazing!!