AJ's Fine Foods
Grocery Store, Gourmet, Supermarket
7141 E Lincoln Dr (at N Scottsdale Rd)
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- half a gallon of delicious tea nearly for free.
- very conveniently located, top quality service.
- Try a delicious 50 cent cookie. So much better than even Paradise Bakery
- Their baked goods case is amazing!
- Best grocery store sushi in town. Reasonably priced too.
- Best fresh vegetables around md and they last, not like others you have 3-4 days then BROWN or worst. Fresh shrimp the best in the valley. Many specialty beers and broad wine selection and spirits
- Butcher, vegetables
- John Kresevic flies home to Ohio three to four times a year to visit his family.
- Speak to Ron in the wine section. He will not lead you astray with your wine selection for any occasion. Even if that occasion is just filling your wine fridge :)
- Great wine selection and staff:)
- Beer questions? Ask Francis....
- They have the best iced coffee! Ask for the atuff from concentrate!!!I miss this place so much!!! Need to open in LA!
- Service is horrible but their teas are amazing!
- Let's do some wine tasting!
- Best place to get fresh wild-caught seafood or prime steaks in Greater Phoenix (as far as chain stores are concerned, at least).
- Samples in Butcher Corner are great!
- Excellent service. Best pastries.
- On Taco Tuesday... skip the Tacos, gross.
- Love the salad bar and all of thier soups are amazing
- I go here everyday for a hibiscus ice tea!