AJ's Fine Foods
Grocery Store, Gourmet
- Love their burgers
- Trendy hipster central.
- Fine wine, first class steaks, fine cheeses, fine breads.
- While you're there, be sure to talk to the expert butchers, bakers, and staff members who can help you select the right ingredients to make your ideal breakfast, lunch, dinner, or holiday meal.
- The ultimate gourmet grocery in Arizona, AJ's Fine Foods has eleven locations throughout the Valley in Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, and Phoenix.
- Buy a plastic Aj's cup! Go to
- @illycaffe illy monoarabica in stock!
- Shitty coffee, but their tea is average to good. Their sushi bar is a decent option if you can't stop at an actual Japanese place. Try the Magnum Ice cream if you have a sweet tooth!
- 75 cent drink refills with the AJ's cup.
- Breakfast spot every morning!
- Get a lemonade with a pump of pomegranate syrup. So delicious!
- Taco Tuesday's r great
- I am addicted to the Smokey Joe sandwich! Mmmhhh
- Sooooooo slow service. Not polite either. A couple of them look miserable to be working here. :/
- Have patience with the ladies behind the counter, they can get bitchy.. & ask for a little ice. So there drinks are actually worth the high price.
- Great foreign beer selection
- The butcher counter has some great cooked items that you can heat for dinner
- Go for the manager's specials. Supersweet deal!
- 50 cent iced tea refills here!