AJ Spurs Saloon & Dining
- Make sure you are very hungry ;)
- The soup, beans, & salsa they start you off with are just as good as the entrees. And the portions are huge!
- They serve you an amazing, absurd amount of food, and it's all great. If you want to split a plate, it's $10, but it's worth it for all the extras!
- if you like cajun,get the cajun eye!
- You'll love the cowboy soup!
- The food is great, and there is a lot of it so go hungry.
- Amazing 10 oz fillet mignon. Straight horseradish.
- My food was ice cold.
- Twin peaks and chicken Oscar are our favorite.
- Excellent pork chops. Soup, salad and after dinner drink.
- Santa Margarita dinner in bar listening to the McKinley Boys.
- Had the seafood Alfredo and it was delicious. Eith every meal comes a kettle of soup woth black beans and salsa and a dessert/liquor and the portions are massive, even took the leftovers home
- tasty food
- Try their hamburgers they are delicious!
- Get the desert liquor before you eat:)
- Tutto ottimo!Un po' caro,anche se i piatti sono abbondanti! In 2: 2 piatti di carne e 1 birra 65$! Si inizia con una soup e poi con ogni piatto portano insalata, patate e riso e alla fine il dolce!
- The dinner's come with a lot of sides. The Chicken Alfredos portion isn't huge for $22
- Twin Peaks ... amazing! Calamari Steaks are great too! Love the stew!
- You get vanilla ice cream at the end of the meal; ask for ch