Sedona, AZ 86336
- Great 3mile, but there are some steep drop-offs
- Be there for the Most Amazing Sunset,,,then turn around just in time to see the Harvest Moon rise from behind the rocks....Damn God does Good Work!
- Walk up the trail to the saddle between the hills, where the Juniper trees are very twisted. Vortex energy type = masculine.
- Beautiful view from Airport Loop Trail
- Watch out for airplanes and helicopters landing.
- Awesome easy to moderate hike, not intended for young children. Wear good shoes, trail was pretty rocky and slippery. Approximately 3.5 miles. Elevation 4587.
- Good views but can be a bit crowded and touristy