The Airplane Park
Park, Other Outdoors
Near W 6300 92nd St (at S Sepulveda Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Best place we've found to plane watch. And it's across the street from an in-n-out.
- Go right underneath the approach lights and you get the best view!!!
- Bring your camera!
- This is a perfect "waiting spot" when picking up someone from LAX until his or her plane arrives. By the way IN N OUT Burger is just across the street...;-)
- Ranked by planespotters as one of the best places to see planes worldwide. LAX (USA's 3rd busiest airport and the world's 6th) is across the street. Large planes arrive 24/7, but best from 9am-2pm.
- Right across the street from in n out. Nice grassy area where you can lay down to get goo shots.
- If you are tall... watch out! The planes may hit you in the head - thats how low they are here!
- They have an In-n-Out here!
- Bring a picnic blanket!