Ahroy Thai Cuisine
No. 48, Jalan Manis 1, Taman Segar Cheras
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 56100
+60 3-9133 2330
- Pandan chicken, Tom yum (red), green curry, desserts are good. Many varieties to try and is a little gem hide in Cheras.
- Food portion really small. Service very slow. Price is a bit pricey for a small portion food. Think twice before coming here.
- It's crowded, but need not to wait long. 5 star service. 5 star taste & portion. Will come again & again.
- Nice steam sotong with lime. Service is good.
- Cheapest thai food around and its superb delicious! Love all their desserts.
- Love the otak-otak in coconut...
- Good food with reasonable price =)
- Must try lemon grass salad. Yummy^^
- Their pandan chicken is delicious
- Free wifi 46094629
- Superb superb food and servings. Fast service despite fullhouse during CNY. I totally recommend the salted egg sotong.
- Cendol and red horseradish desserts are great. Cendol with flavourful gula melaka.
- The water chestnut dessert is super delicious
- Their Tom yam has that oomph that is missing in a lot of Thai restaurants! Sour and spicy enough. Their squid in lime sauce is also yummy. Their red ruby dessert is good too!
- Lemon Grass Salad, Green Curry Chicken, Pandan Chicken and Stuffed Crab in the Shell are awesome. Price reasonable.
- Water Chestnut with Coconut Milk is the best! Must try!
- pandan chicken is amazing
- Lemon grass salad is a must!!!
- Should try the Green Curry Chicken... It's delicious...
- Delicious! Especially their pandan chicken :p