Theater, Concert Hall, Entertainment
135 N Grand Ave (at Temple St)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- LEAP OF FAITH!!!
- Always a great show.
- Hot tix, which are generally in the balcony boxes for $20/each (no service charge) are hard to beat for the price. Tickets go on sale 3 wks. before show's run.
- There's a Time of the Season When Blood Runs High... Get Your Tix Early. See your favorites often. And a Time for every purpose under Heaven. :) :) :) :) NK76
- HOTTIX - Tickets start at just $20!
- Come see the Tony-Award Winning show WAR HORSE!!!
- Go see Mary Poppins!
- War Horse great from the front row of mezzanine level. Great view of the horses front and top
- Looking for your "hot tix" seats in the theater? Go through a door leading toward a men's or women's restroom (depends on the side of the theater). There's a "fork in the road" before you go too far!
- South Pacific here!
- Two words: Dreamgirls Live!
- Eat dinner at Kendall's Brasserie and walk to the theater.
- Eat at the Grand Market before, then have a drink on the outdoor plaza because you can't drink inside the theater seats.
- restaurant is kinda pricey outside, but food and wine are great and adds to the experience to going to see live theater, or you can bring a picnic dinner and eat outside before the show
- Grab some street tacos in the courtyard outside of the Music Center, 2 authentic tacos w/ fresh salsa for $8
- God of Carnage on a Saturday afternoon.
- Came to see Come From Away. Wonderful sound system and intriguing design all around the building. Even from the balcony, you can get good seats. Just be prepared to pay for parking.
- A great theater
- Saw the Curious Incident of the Dog here (great show!), efficient and spacious. Come early and grab some drinks in the outside plaza right in front. Makes for a beautiful night.
- Not a bad seat in the house, great sound quality and easy to navigate. Lots of seating outdoors before the show begins to people watch and enjoy DTLA.