- In business for over 100 years, the ice cream parlor still has the same classic look. Scoops are bursting with flavor and there is a huge range of choices. Also has Italian Ice and homemade candy.
- Opera cream chocolates are divine. And you only need one to hit the spot.
- Love that my grandma use to come to this same shop when she was little. They have been around since 1908
- Omg! Try the pineapple pecan!
- The Basin Street sundae is to die for. Chocolate & vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and marshmallow...what more could you want? MMmmmmmmm
- The champagne sorbet is dynamite! Pair it with raspberry and/or coconut sorbet for a real treat!
- Like the old time ice cream parlor feel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- Fantastic service!
- Mix the Dutch chocolate & vanilla
- Best icream in town. My favorite is coffee chip.
- The extra sincere chocolate soda
- The best candy! Get the molasses chips.
- Banana chocolate chip!
- So quaint. Love the ice cream. Chocolate is divine.
- Caramel sauce
- Check out Aglamesis as seen on Food Feuds
- Sundaes are delicious
- Pineapple pecan is amazing!
- Banana Classique and Bourbon Street are must try!