Adventures On The Gorge
Other Outdoors, Campground
- Love Smokies and Zipling! Take the Bridge Walk tour!
- great time with family. the cabins are clean, spacious, and comfortable. there are a lot of activities- definitely look out at the new river gorge from one of the overlooks.
- The river is awesome, and the guides are very engaging!
- Rafting here we come!
- Rental discs are available at the Mill Creek Store.
- Take a towel for a quick swim stop in the Grotto.
- Great food at Chetty's. Cheese fries and wings!
- Great set up! Came here in the Fall and it is beautiful. Cabins are very nice! So much to do here!
- Zip lining
- Ed was a great rafting guide. Full of jokes.
- Go white water rafting with Dave.
- In a word - "Incredible". Totally new perspective of the New River Gorge. Very informative, entertaining and educational trip.
- Go Gravity Zip Lining with Fuzzy and Chris!
- Great view from Smokey's!! See the NRG Bridge from a different angle!!!
- The kayak shop nearby has helmets, clothing and other kayak accessories for your trip.
- This is the first time in history people have been allowed to walk on the bridge when it isn't Bridge Day!
- If you need some change for the machines, the camp stores have ATMs.
- Separate towels for the hot tub are stored behind the dining room table at the right of the front door.