Adrift by David Myers
$ $ $
Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 2 (Bayfront Avenue)
- , . . , .
- Great drinks! Take a chance, ask one of the good looking bartenders what cocktail they like to make..and order it! Whiskey base with sweet ginger or gin, lime, cucumber, inventive and tasty.
- Forget the Long Bar. Get a Singapore Sling here instead!
- Impressive, at the least. Some of the best food I've had in a long time. The cocktails could be stronger, the ambiance is good. Try the fried oysters and the king crab on toast - AMAZING!
- lunch deals are delightful!
- Their power lunch ($19++) must be one of the best deals in MBS. Consisting of a simple side, a protein mains and a takeaway dessert, its light, refreshing and fuss-free. Menu changes every 2 weeks.
- memorable place.
- Good for date
- Coconut poached fish x spiced squash - Interesting play on flavors. Prawn x masala dressing was refreshing. Choc fritters & ginger ice cream surprisingly work well tgt. But waiting time was dismal.
- Good cocktails, liked the spicy one
- Good lunch - quite diferent
- Tasty and inventive dishes - the foei gras banh mi and Hokkaido scallops with aoli were stunning. Go for omakase if u're stumped looking at the menu.
- Everything I tried is excellent! Quinoa salad, rice cake and the signature iberico pork chop with sweet potato are not to be missed.
- Sake Marinated Salmon. So good! Everyone here is fantastic. Great service!
- Ask for the veg menu...to be able to cook veg like this is an art
- Awesome place for awesome people, if you like vegetarian food, order it in advance. Cheers!
- Food is appalling. Ordered bar food- fried chicken and it came with chicken crowns! Deep fried crowns!?! Drinks are ok
- Guanaja chocolate, suckling pig, steak tartare.
- I liked the food and staff is very professional. Japanese steak is a must!