Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Opera House, Theater
- The Adrienne Arsht Center might be Miami's most beautiful building. The largest performing arts center in Florida, this 5,000 seat apex is comfy indeed.
- Spring Fling Dance - The retro, high-school style party -- which takes place Saturday, April 30th from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. -- benefits the Centers education and outreach program.
- If youre finding yourself slightly annoyed by Art Basel, seek solace in the work of local playwright & actor Michael McKeever. His new comedy, South Beach Babylon is showing now through Dec. 12th.
- Stop in at prelude by Barton g or at the new Bombay sapphire lounge at the center!
- An architectural gem and a cultural Mecca. Enjoy everything from Opera, Latin band performances, Ballet, Broadway and Comedy shows. Reserve tickets in advance
- Pense lugar bacana momentos inesquisivelllllll
- If you are an art lover person and want to watch live shows, New Vista Properties suggests you that Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts Adrienne is a nice place to go.
- Awesome - www.miamiculinarytours.com
- The Adrienne Arsht Center was designed by world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli of Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects.
- From local theater to international symphonies this venue is for anyone how loves the arts.
- Social Media Week!
- Amazing opera hall. A diamond in the rough on Biscayne Bay.
- Check out their performance calendar and go see a show!
- Great performances here! By www.miamiculinarytours.com
- I always prefer to park at the meters. It ends up being cheaper but you may have to deal with more traffic when you're heading for the highway.
- Everyone should dine at Prelude. Good food and the service is great.
- Follow @OMARSHINEZ Social Media Manager...
- Great venue great programming SUPPORT THIS VENUE
- Always a good start for a fun evening. Especially if you share our love for the performing arts.
- After the event head on over to Brickell!