$ $ $
1115 W Berks St
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- The bacon is tits.
- Awesome Greek salad. Comes with garlic bread and a couple of dolmas. The lettuce is just iceberg but the homemade dressing (oil and spices with feta cheese) makes up for it.
- This place is great, but be sure you have enough time to spare. Some orders take linger to prepare than others.
- Bacon cheesesteak. 'Nuff said
- They have excellent wraps and paninis. My favorite is the Mediterranean Panini!
- Love the chx panini, well priced, great fries, and the guy behind the counter is sweet
- The paninis are amazing!
- The cream cheese and chive omelet is amazing!
- You have to specify "Do Not Toast" if you just want bread (even if you say "bread" instead of "toast"). Otherwise they will toast your bread no matter what is on the sandwich or how hot the temperatur
- Try the egg plant panini with sweet potato fries combo.