Bar, Music Venue, Hotel Bar
125 Paseo del Pueblo Norte (Paseo Del Pueblo Norte & Bent Street)
Taos, NM 87571
- Service is terribly slow but everyone is so nice. My tip is, order ASAP and then be patient.
- HH is not great: the only food is chips & salsa (which still costs money; I forget how much) and it's like $1 off drafts.
- Start your Taos time here. Cocktails are excellent.
- Just about everything looked good and in great portions. The Rabbit and Rattlesnake sausage with sauerkraut and mustard potatoes was amazing and definitely try the green chili and lime cheesecake!
- Music was great! Margarita not so much.
- I got a miracle. Ask for one too.
- Really good elk burger. One of the best burgers I've had. Great music too.
- El Ultimo Margarita is amazing.
- The live music is great. Go to see the river dancer. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Tried the Chitra house red. Not so sure.
- Margaritas good. But served in old wine glass and a banquet style water glass. A good drink should be served in a proper glass. Lost points in presentation big time. :-(((
- El Muchote' = yumyum
- Cowboy Buddah margarita with a squeeze of fresh orange juice. Don't ask questions just try one.
- Best bar/bartenders in Taos!