Theater, Comedy Club
- This theatre, opened in 1806, is said to be haunted by the actor William Terriss. He was stabbed to death at the stage door in 1897 by a rival actor, who blamed Terriss for keeping him out of work.
- Home for closing very soon sequel for Phantom, 'Love Never Dies'.
- If you buy a bottle before the show starts they will cork it for you ready for interval drinks! That's if you haven't drunk it all!!
- Very hot inside....wear a t shirt
- The BODYGUARD - Absolutely worthed!!!!! Enjoyable, feel good musical! Amazing stage setups and cast! Thank you guys! Great show! :)
- The look, the feel and the ambiance!
- Kinky boots
- I sat on A21 in the Upper Circle and I found myself leaning forwards quite a lot during the show so I would recommend choosing a seat a bit further back (row D or E)
- I watched Kinky Boots this week and it was amazing - a bit of a mix between Billy Elliot and 42nd Street!
- i enjoyed watching Kinky Boots immensely, considering we were at the farthest part of the theatre.
- Little great teacher
- Kinky boots was spectacular!
- Kinky's Boots, !!!! -
- Kinky Boots hilarious show!!!
- Kinky Boots!
- Almost always running something great here. Was worth a visit several times in the last years.
- This place is always warm. Be prepared to strip off a layer or two and do it before the show starts so you're not fumbling about in the middle of the performance.
- Nice show made in Dagenham
- The Bodyguard!! Niice
- Try and see it with Beverley Knight in it