- The 4 course meal was really good, favs were the lobster broth, the snails, and the key lime pie. Great service too.
- The 4 course spontaneous tasting menu was so fantastic. Amazing to get this quality of food outside the city
- Hard to find, north end of the mall but everything is so worth it
- Beer tasting night!
- This place. Come to this place.
- Food was top notch. Nothing quite like it up here in the Northwest burbs. Get the chef's choice 4 course dinner.
- For starters, try the Baby Octopus and Lobster broth - both are amazing! For entrees, you'll love the Scallops, and my personal favorite, Prawns w/ Pollenta, is INCREDIBLE!
- Definitely let the chef choose...so yummy. Great deal (2apps an entree and a dessert) plus you will probably try something new.
- The lobster broth is a must, and so is the chocolate cake for dessert..heaven on a plate!
- 10.95 brunch... Awesome
- The flourless chocolate cake is a must have! Best food I have ever eaten.