Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
1020 W San Marcos Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92078
- Maria is the best server by far!
- Ask for Maria if she's available! She's been our server many times over the course of a little under 10 years and she's amazing!!!
- They have some good lunch specials here. I usually do the Mexican Caesar salad with a shredded beef quesadilla.
- Chicken fajita
- $2 margarita Mondays! Maria no longer works here so ask for Sandra S.
- Amazing faitas
- Terrible service. We waited 30 minutes for our check with almost no one in our section. The server hassled us to buy more expensive drinks and only offered the specials after we declined.
- My wife and I went here last night to celebrate our 30-year wedding anniversary. They did nothing for us, not even a free desert! They let us down. Steve and Patty Dixon, married 6-23-1984
- First time here but get their early on Fridays... It gets really busy..
- If you get Maria, ask for a different server. She just talks over the customers.
- Service was less than quality tonight A bit disappointed
- Don't get the steak asada burrito. Its horrible! Pure fresh Mexican salsa and hardly any meat at all.
- Don't wear a hat, the gay ass security makes you remove it! Place smells like sweaty balls!
- Their 10 buck three course meal is awesome!
- Awful service. Waited and waited for drinks and chips.
- Service is atrocious. Been seated 20 minutes and not seen a menu yet. Will not come back to this Acapulco again. Heading to Tony Romas where they actually want business.
- This is a great place to meet bi sensual females. Always fun!
- Margarita Mondays only $2.50! Mmmmmmmmm
- Don't wait at the bar go to the side were the waitress punch in orders and order from them
- Good margaritas...better mojitos.