Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Movie Theater, Theater
- World class state of the art theater, Samuel Goldwyn Theater, highly recommending seeing a film there.
- Known around the world for its annual Academy Awards, informally known as the "Oscars". The Academy often has exhibitions that you can visit for free. And cinema events throughout the year.
- Free parking after 6 SOUTH of Wilshire.
- Bring your own Beer & Candy.
- On the first floor Grand Lobby and Fourth Floor are galleries open to the public seven days per week.
- Check out the free exhibitions in the Academys Grand Lobby Gallery. Open to the public Tuesday through Sunday.
- Make sure you arrive on time otherwise their is limited parking.
- Waste of time as an attraction. May be worthwhile if a movie playing.
- No street parking in front after 3 on Wilshire. Park on La Peer.
- Be sure to check out the lobby, for art exhibits changing all the time, and FREE to the public!!
- Don't bring in any food or drink, they even made me throw away my unopened gum!
- Come early to see what's in the gallery downstairs. PerformerTrack members like to meet here and go to Kate's after for continued networking.
- THE EXHIBITIONS ARE THE BEST! DON'T MISS A VISIT!
- Here for the student Academy Awards!
- If your here, you're obv an entertainment fan. Head over to the Paley Center after & check out TV: Out of the Box exhibit by Warner Bros & walk through TV history! http://bit.ly/TVOTB_Foursquare
- Association professionnelle et honorifique fonde en 1927 par, entre autres, Louis B. Mayer, Douglas Fairbanks, Mary Pickford et Sid Grauman. Au 2 tage, des expositions temporaires sur le 7 Art.