115 E. Platte Ave. (at N. Tejon St.)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Awesome place! felt like a kid again!
- Help us win money to rehab Acacia! 4sq checkins are worth 100 votes! http://bit.ly/PAeD6W
- If you love grass and shady trees, this is the place to go.
- When ice skating: the perfect time to come is 4:00-5:30 session. You get daytime AND lights!
- Acacia Park is a small park in a downtown. It is Colorado Springs' first park, donated by General William Jackson Palmer in 1871. It was initially landscaped by John Blair, a Scots landscaper who also
- Dont go here, this is where all the tweakers hang out.
- Grew up skateboarding in this park (which is now forbidden, although the skate scene with all the parks is awesome in CS). Events are held here. A true central park for the Springs.
- First place I came too when first visiting Co. Spgs. In 1973. Love the water fountain and I see the city has fixed the bandstand for concerts now. A great place to visit, make sure too atop there.
- Soooo beautiful during the winter time
- Acacia Park Farmers MarketEvery Monday 10:00 amJune 4 - October 8
- Too bad the place is crowded with kids (and adults) smoking cigs and pot. :(