Concert Hall, Performing Arts
123 W South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Gorgeous concert hall, lots of great events.
- Whisper in Kade's ear on tier one.
- Beautiful venue, but the acoustics are none too good.
- Great show all around
- Watching "Pink Martini" along with Utah Symphony and conductor Jerry Steichen....very talented....interesting selection of music!
- Wonderful venue with excellent acoustics.
- For a concert featuring the piano, get seats on the left side of the hall.
- Always an enjoyable acoustic experience...
- 27th row is not bad. Its not the Dorothy Chandler but its good for Utah.
- Beautiful concert hall. Try to get seat on the second tier near the stage.
- Beautiful venue
- Great views and sound up top in the 3rd Tier.