Abita Mystery House
22275 Highway 36
Abita Springs, LA 70420
- Weird stuff man--this is not the moma
- Best $3 ever spent! The house is wondrous and fantastic, and the owner is interesting and friendly. You might also run into the neighbor's sweet, sweet cat
- I can't recommend the Abita Mystery House highly enough! For $3 admission you're getting an awesome adventure. Be sure to bring your camera & lots of quarters for the more interactive components!
- Such a random quirky place, really liked it. Great for pictures
- Weird, Wacky, and Wonderful - Totally worth the drive from NOLA!
- Worth the drive from New Orleans. Think southern folk art meets A scene from Rob Zombies House of a Thousand Corpses, just not as creepy.
- Wacky place and well worth the $3... Off the beaten path but if you are in the area check it out! The owner and employee were both incredibly nice!
- Awesome place...
- Just bought the world's best hand sanitizer haha!
- Neat! Off the beaten path must c